Welcome to ItalianTaskForce
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to ItalianTaskForce

Dekaron Guild - Forum

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

MOONEY! C'mon!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
DaGlassCannon

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2009-01-15

MOONEY! C'mon! Empty
PostSubject: MOONEY! C'mon!   MOONEY! C'mon! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 2:29 pm

How do you earn easy money? I've heard that you sell +44 Rhombus for like 100k but I can't even get 'em sold at 50k/each?.. Aren't there other ways to farm easy money? I'm lvl 56 atm btw.

I farm reindeers and what I've noticed, I get alot of money that way. Should I keep on farmin' 'em or is there... still... another way?

Wud b thnkfull Smile
Back to top Go down
Horadrim

Horadrim

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2009-01-02

MOONEY! C'mon! Empty
PostSubject: Re: MOONEY! C'mon!   MOONEY! C'mon! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 6:55 pm

hmm i really dont care about money... Very Happy

I mean, i play around, do some quests and have fun.. and when im at dinner or something i open my Shop in braiken... But, that gives me just around 100k ...

So, i get the most (afaik) while doing partys and sell that stuff.. always fight against the Red Monster..

Thats my way.. at lvl ~42 i got 2.400.000 Dil...

Some Shops have to high prices btw. i mean, who would buy a +4% Fire (Weapon) for around 80k ? I drop that stones...
Back to top Go down

MOONEY! C'mon!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome to ItalianTaskForce :: Welcome Area\Area Benvenuti :: General discussion\Discussione generale-
Jump to: