Welcome to ItalianTaskForce
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to ItalianTaskForce

Dekaron Guild - Forum

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

About Donating Funds to the GUILD

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tarajane
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 132
Registration date : 2008-09-25

About Donating Funds to the GUILD Empty
PostSubject: About Donating Funds to the GUILD   About Donating Funds to the GUILD Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 4:33 am

hi all, i would like to Explain about the Guild asking all Members Helping towards DONATING a Small Amount of FUNDS to the GUILD.
these Funds/Donations will be used to help us enter Siege Wars when they come. we Understand that each Guild needs 50mil to enter Each Siege Battle. so with the Help of our members Artivarie has carefully worked out a Table for our Members to help us out.

As you can see by the Forum Section called Guild Donations you will see that Everytime a Member Donate`s they will have there Name ADDED to the list of people that have paid there Amount. Each Month the Donations will be COLLECTED on the 28th of Each Month. the first Donations will be Collected on 28th Febuary

please see an Example of the Table Artivarie has put together so far, this is yet to Agreed by all the leaders. if all leaders Agree to the Table then i will make offical..... finaly i would like to Finish by saying thankyou to each & everyone of you for your help

For each moth, an example could be:

Parca: 50k
Crespo: 150k
Draco: 250k
Python: 400k
General: 500k
Duke: 600k
Co-Leader: 750k

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ciao a tutti, vorrei spiegare il Guild chiede a tutti i deputati Aiutare verso donare un piccola quantità di fondi per la gilda.
tali fondi / Donazioni saranno utilizzati per aiutarci a entrare Assedio Wars quando provengono. Siamo consapevoli che ogni Guild 50mil esigenze di entrare Ogni Siege Battle. così con l'aiuto dei nostri membri Artivarie ha attentamente elaborato una tabella per i nostri membri per aiutare noi.

Come si può vedere dal Forum Sezione chiamato Guild Donazioni vedrete che uno Stato Everytime Donazione `s avranno vi Nome aggiunto alla lista di persone che hanno pagato vi Importo. Ogni mese le donazioni saranno raccolti il 28 di ogni mese. le prime donazioni saranno raccolte il 28 febbraio

si prega di vedere un esempio della tabella di Artivarie ha messo insieme fino ad oggi, questo è ancora concordato da tutti i leader. se tutti i leader hanno convenuto la tabella poi farò ufficiale ..... Infine, vorrei concludere dicendo thankyou a tutti e ciascuno di voi per il vostro aiuto

Per ogni mese, un esempio potrebbe essere:

Parca: 50k
Crespo: 150k
Draco: 250k
Python: 400k
Generale: 500k
Duca: 600k
Co-Leader: 750k
Back to top Go down
http://italiantaskforce.niceboard.net

About Donating Funds to the GUILD
Page 1 of 1