Welcome to ItalianTaskForce
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to ItalianTaskForce

Dekaron Guild - Forum

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Getting ready for Dead Front.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tizer

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2008-12-28

Getting ready for Dead Front. Empty
PostSubject: Getting ready for Dead Front.   Getting ready for Dead Front. Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 11:59 am

Hey all, you've probably had this problem a few times yourselves. When I get to Chain Of Fire and 'advertise' my level and class to try and get an invite from a party, I get loads of invites for pvps. No doubt this is members from already-full parties trying to slow down the party-forming process for other people. The amount of times i accidently press enter and accept a pvp invitation... it does my head in I tell ya! Does anyone know a way to make yourself automatically un-available for pvps or trades? This would be perfect so I doubt there is a way but I've got to try before I lose it!!!!
Nice guild BTW cyclops
Back to top Go down
Tarajane
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 132
Registration date : 2008-09-25

PostSubject: Re: Getting ready for Dead Front.   Getting ready for Dead Front. Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 12:14 pm

in your options you have links to to turn things off like PVP. please see ScreenShot as to what i mean...

what you need to do is Press ESC, then press Game Tab as you can see in Image. this should stop some or most of the PVP invites
Getting ready for Dead Front. PVP
Back to top Go down
http://italiantaskforce.niceboard.net
Tizer

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2008-12-28

PostSubject: Re: Getting ready for Dead Front.   Getting ready for Dead Front. Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 6:08 pm

omigosh that should have been totally obvious! Embarassed ty
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Getting ready for Dead Front.   Getting ready for Dead Front. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Getting ready for Dead Front.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome to ItalianTaskForce :: Welcome Area\Area Benvenuti :: General discussion\Discussione generale-
Jump to: