Welcome to ItalianTaskForce
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to ItalianTaskForce

Dekaron Guild - Forum

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

We are going to start Recruiting

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tarajane
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 132
Registration date : 2008-09-25

We are going to start Recruiting Empty
PostSubject: We are going to start Recruiting   We are going to start Recruiting Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 1:15 pm

hi all, after a little chat with Artivare i think it would be a good idea to rebuild ITF back up. Artivare agrees with this. yes we understand that most of our Active members have merged there main chars into the other guild. but i feel that we should also rebuild ITF as well. i feel as though ITF is my home,mean to say this is the first guild i realy joined & enjoyed playing with the people here.

so as the start of the new things to come for ITF i would like to Suggest:

1) we do Weekly Events say every Friday from 18:00pm to 20:00pm. this will not only help members out but also bring members together.

2) New Members will start to get help with Armor & Weapons after a period of time, this will be open for talks by the Admins/Leaders/Advisers

3) Any Member that is going to be inactive for longer than a month will need to make a post here, so we know what is going on.

hope this sounds ok for starting, thinks will be added or changed
Back to top Go down
http://italiantaskforce.niceboard.net

We are going to start Recruiting
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome to ItalianTaskForce :: Welcome Area\Area Benvenuti :: General discussion\Discussione generale-
Jump to: