Welcome to ItalianTaskForce
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to ItalianTaskForce

Dekaron Guild - Forum

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

For my old friends here.... if they want to play with with me ;)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dekaron
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2008-09-26

For my old friends here.... if they want to play with with me  ;) Empty
PostSubject: For my old friends here.... if they want to play with with me ;)   For my old friends here.... if they want to play with with me  ;) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 5:57 am

http://www.war-europe.com/#/trial/?lang=en

Hi all, this is the actual game I'm playing now.
Free trial period, after this of course you have to pay.....

I hope to find someone here, my pg is in the Italian server Gorthor, on the Distruction Side, name Dikah[b].

BYE BYE ALL Wink Wink Wink
Back to top Go down
abyss

Number of posts : 28

PostSubject: Re: For my old friends here.... if they want to play with with me ;)   For my old friends here.... if they want to play with with me  ;) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 9:49 am

NOOB Sleep
Back to top Go down
abyss

PostSubject: Re: For my old friends here.... if they want to play with with me ;)   For my old friends here.... if they want to play with with me  ;) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 9:49 am

YOUR NAME SUX tongue
Back to top Go down
abyss

PostSubject: Re: For my old friends here.... if they want to play with with me ;)   For my old friends here.... if they want to play with with me  ;) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 9:50 am

JOKE jocolor
Back to top Go down
Dekaron
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: For my old friends here.... if they want to play with with me ;)   For my old friends here.... if they want to play with with me  ;) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 10:59 am

No No No No No
Back to top Go down
Tarajane
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 132
Registration date : 2008-09-25

PostSubject: Re: For my old friends here.... if they want to play with with me ;)   For my old friends here.... if they want to play with with me  ;) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 9:23 am

Dekaron i have just installed the Game & my name is TaraJane..... Dekaron Gorthor Server is Italian only. as the quests are in Italian. i think i need to find an English server
Back to top Go down
http://italiantaskforce.niceboard.net
Dekaron
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: For my old friends here.... if they want to play with with me ;)   For my old friends here.... if they want to play with with me  ;) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 1:20 pm

no... if you use your language, i think you'll see all in English.
Try it!!
Back to top Go down
Tarajane
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: For my old friends here.... if they want to play with with me ;)   For my old friends here.... if they want to play with with me  ;) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 3:43 pm

Dekaron. i can not find a way to change the language from Italian to English m8? do not know if you can help please
Back to top Go down
Dekaron
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: For my old friends here.... if they want to play with with me ;)   For my old friends here.... if they want to play with with me  ;) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 1:59 am

Hi Tara.. try the command /language and put 1 (for English), inside the game chat.
If you can't change it, try to change the value language inside the file C:\Warhammer Online - Age of Reckoning\user\usersettings.xml puting 1 for english.

let me know
Back to top Go down
Tarajane
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: For my old friends here.... if they want to play with with me ;)   For my old friends here.... if they want to play with with me  ;) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 8:15 am

that worked /language 1 it said the current language is english. but the quests are still in Italian m8. anyhow i have ordered the game today, as you get 1 month free with the game so i will be able to test the game out longer
Back to top Go down
Dekaron
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: For my old friends here.... if they want to play with with me ;)   For my old friends here.... if they want to play with with me  ;) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 8:25 am

Do you have download the italian version or the english?
Back to top Go down
Tarajane
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: For my old friends here.... if they want to play with with me ;)   For my old friends here.... if they want to play with with me  ;) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 10:29 am

i am playing on the server [EN]Karak Norn which is an English Server the quests are in English. i go on the server [IT]Gorthor the quests are in Italian?...

also Dekaron do we have like a Storage place or a Safe. like we do on Dekaron ?
Back to top Go down
Dekaron
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: For my old friends here.... if they want to play with with me ;)   For my old friends here.... if they want to play with with me  ;) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 10:39 am

Yes... I hope you have done it in the distruction side.... but you'll cant go later in italian server.
Let me know...

The bank is in the capital , Inevitable city for distruction side.
Back to top Go down
Tarajane
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: For my old friends here.... if they want to play with with me ;)   For my old friends here.... if they want to play with with me  ;) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 11:25 am

i am on the Light side. i will make a char on the Dark side... i came on the [IT]Gorthor server & i pressed Enter & typed /language 1 it said it was English but like i said the quests are still in Italian. i do not understand this?

but when i play on the [EN]Karak Norn server Quests are in English ? on this server i play on the light side... my name on Both servers is Tarajane
Back to top Go down
Tarajane
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: For my old friends here.... if they want to play with with me ;)   For my old friends here.... if they want to play with with me  ;) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 11:39 am

Dekaron please see this screen shot. i am on the Dark side on Gorthor server

For my old friends here.... if they want to play with with me  ;) Look

as you can see what i am talking about
Back to top Go down
Dekaron
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: For my old friends here.... if they want to play with with me ;)   For my old friends here.... if they want to play with with me  ;) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 4:08 pm

yes.. i have try. it's the same for me
If I go in the english server I see the quest description in Eng, In the Italian I see buttons in Eng but Quest description in Ita.
So I hope You'll be able to play in Italian (It will be diffucult I know), I can help you with Team Speak ( we have our channel).. let me know Tara. My guild will be glad to have you in the members list.

I have send you a PM here.

BYE
Back to top Go down
Tarajane
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: For my old friends here.... if they want to play with with me ;)   For my old friends here.... if they want to play with with me  ;) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 3:23 am

Dekaron i use teamspeak for my other war game i play, called (Cod World at War). but i do not know yet if i play Warhammer full time. i ordered the game so i could play for a further month to try the game out. if i was to play this on a pay to play then it would cost me £8.89 per month. but i need to see first.
Back to top Go down
Dekaron
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: For my old friends here.... if they want to play with with me ;)   For my old friends here.... if they want to play with with me  ;) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 3:26 am

Ok, I'm here to help you if you need me.

I hope to see you in game!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: For my old friends here.... if they want to play with with me ;)   For my old friends here.... if they want to play with with me  ;) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

For my old friends here.... if they want to play with with me ;)
Page 1 of 1